Saturday, November 19, 2011

Samsung C3303 Champ Experience

Samsung C3303 Champ Experience
Samsung C3303 Champ
Lately, I got a opportunity of using Samsung C3303 Champ. I have noticed about that mobile telephone from my colleague in a greatly good way. However, I am concerned that I have absolutely nothing positive experience.

Firstly, the price for this mobile is relative greater. Mobiles of identical features are available in the marketplace in about 50 percent the price of this telephone.

And then, the most disturbing trouble that I met with this set was it's troublesome operation of touch screen. Even though, the cell phone was not older, actually was only 90 days old, but the touch screen wasn't operating correctly. When I published them on their particular web page they said that these people couldn't do something about this. To choose everything by availing the touch screen function you get to ‘touch’ the involved menus for a lot more than 2 times.

Samsung C3303 Champ arrives with a digital camera with quality of only 1. 3 megapixels. Related telephone from Nokia are offered in the market with much better resolution in lower cost. And, after that I have clicked on some pictures and loaded on my personal notebook. I was amazed to view that pictures weren't even boosting the status of 1. 3 mega pixels.

Samsung C3303 Champ telephone is being operate on NXP OS. I hadn't noticed recently about this OS. So, I looked it around Internet and review it with Symbian. The later prove to be much much better. Actually, concerning features and performance the inefficiency of the OPERATING SYSTEM will be simply seen.

Samsung C3303 Champ overall performance of the battery leaves very much to be desired. I don’t get any service in the issue by the customer care that the battery functionality of a color telephone has always been lower. The products / services brochure claims that the talk time is just 3 hours. But, wait when I made use of the telephone, the talk time was under 2 hours.

0 comments: